Thursday, November 25, 2010

Covent Garden


Last night saw me mosey around Covent Garden. A lovely area just down from the racket of Oxford Circus, the streets were surprisingly quiet and tourist free. Sarah took me to the Lamb and Flag, apparently one of the oldest pubs in London. I didn't see much else of the city apart from the area around St Paul's Cathedral which was absolutely spectacular. I think the cold weather and expensive train travel has been keeping me house bound.

Tomorrow I promise to go exploring a bit more. It's hard to believe that I've been here for almost a week and still haven't seen the river Thames. I've just been doing domestic things since I got here. Speaking of domestic, I must pop off and get some groceries. Such is holidaying.

Until next time,

Ms Ivory x

No comments: