Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hampstead Heath

Yesterday Sarah and I decided to peel ourselves off the couch and go and have a look around famous Hampstead Heath. For those who are not familiar, it's an ancient park in London covering an enormous 790 acres.

It has lakes, hills with some of the best views of London and Kenwood House, which is over 200 years old and houses many famous paintings.

Unfortunately the whole park was covered in ice and snow so it looked like this. Bummer.



The restaurant at Kenwood House.


I saw this car on when we were leaving. I it looks like something out of an old Bond movie.

It's quite misty outside today so I think I might stay inside and catch up on some Inbetweeners. If you haven't already seen it, it comes highly recommended.

Borough Market on Thursday (long overdue!) and drinks with some new friends on Wednesday.

Hope you're making the most of the last days of 2010.

Stay safe,

Ivory x

No comments: