Friday, February 25, 2011

Summer Daze

Dearest reader of this blog,

I am finally home in glorious Melbourne. The weather is proving to be blindingly sunny and I am having great difficulty coping with the 24 degree weather. Last night I was lucky enough to be treated to a welcome back dinner with my closest friends. This is what I managed to throw together.



Top: Zara
Skirt: Primark
Shoes: Tony Bianco

I have a big skirt fetish. I am still yet to find an accommodating pair of jeans. 

I am also thrilled to announce that there is a new Zara store opening next to Myer and David Jones. I fell in love with Zara whilst in Europe and cannot wait to get myself some more good quality coats for winter. If you don't know about them already, please browse! 

That's it for this Friday. Have a fabulous weekend!

Love, 

Ivory. 

No comments: