Friday, April 8, 2011

Let the weekend begin!

Happy Friday, darlings! 

This is what I wore today:


This rather extravagant maxi dress was an 18th birthday present from my parents. I only wear it about once or twice a year now because it's a funny sort of dress. I'm not sure if it's better suited to night or day.


Today I decided to bust out something summery because apparently this is going to be the last warm day we have until spring. I'm looking forward to winter though. After spending a winter in Europe, I know winter in Melbourne is going to be a walk in the park.


Dress: 7th Division, birthday present from Mum and Dad
Belt: Vintage Levi
Ring: My Valentine's Day present. We bought it in Paris at the Galleries Lafayette. Rather magical. 


This cheeky little monkey is our Labradoodle, Lucky. He's 7 now, but still gets just as much attention as he did when he was the new puppy. He's currently on a diet. I think this weekend he'll be getting an extra long walk. 

I hope you all have wonderful weekends.

Lots of love, 

Ivory 

1 comment:

jessica said...

Oh my god, your dog is so cute!!