Monday, April 18, 2011

Daily Outfit: Melon Drops

While it rained everyday last week, this weekend was 20 degrees plus. Melbourne weather is truly bizarre. Here's what I wore yesterday. 


My Mum bought this kaftan a few summers ago when they were at the height of fashion. I loved how sparkly and glamorous it was. I'm not a huge pink girl, but this shade of melon is truly delicious. She gave it to me a few months ago and I was thrilled!



Kaftan: Esprit, hand me down from Mother
Jeans: Miss Sixty from London. They are miraculously comfortable and amazingly aren't too short for my legs!
Shoes: Payless Shoes
Purse: Equip accessories


I bought these shoes and purse a couple of years ago for my school formal. They were both amazing buys. I found the purse after weeks of searching and it only cost me $10. These shoes are from Payless and I wear them quite a bit. Because of the chunky heel they are really comfortable. I can't believe they've lasted. I'm telling you ladies, Payless Shoes is the way to go! 


Today is my boyfriend's birthday and I'm baking him a cake. I will post up the photos soon if it doesn't fall apart on me!

Hope you're getting some sun wherever you are!

All my love,

Ms Ivory

No comments: