Sunday, May 1, 2011

Daily Outfit: Short and Sweet

Hello Darlings!

Last night I had an engagement party for one of my favourite couples. Making the most of the warm weather I decided to pull out one of my smaller dresses that I bought a a few years ago.


Since engagement parties are such loved up affairs I chose this dress which has an adorable love heart cut out. It makes the dress a bit different and that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned! 


I bought this from Supre, which has a reputation for selling things that are quite revealing and unladylike. I got a few compliments last night and people were very shocked to hear where I bought it. I love doing that to people. 


I spent the evening in thongs since my heels were so impractical for running around serving things. It was a nice change. 



Dress: Supre
Ring: Galeries Lafayette, Paris
Bracelet: Tiffany and Co.


Today was my last day of holidays so it was really nice to end the break surrounded by family and friends celebrating such a lovely thing.

Ivory x

No comments: