Monday, April 4, 2011

Where has she been?

I am the worst blogger in the world. It's official. I may however, be the best uni student in the world.

I've been quite glued to the books as of late and while I've had so many things to blog about, I haven't really had the time. I did manage to get some photos last night of what I wore to dinner for my best friend's birthday.

This is a dress from the 80s that belongs to my mother. A little while ago I was told that I don't wear much colour, and since then I've been trying to a lot more. I really love red. I don't think people wear it enough.

It's started to get a lot colder in Melbourne too. These photos were only taken at 5.30, and as you can see, it was very windy. I don't think I'll be dressing like this for much longer.




Shoes: Tony Bianco
Clutch: JAG, from Savers
Dress: Mother's wardrobe 






I hope we can see more of each other soon.

Yours truly,

Ivory x

No comments: