Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Day in The Sun

As I said, I've been taking photos all week. Of anything and everything. I think my blogger hobby is becoming a full time obsession. But then again, if you had pooches this cute, wouldn't you be constantly photographing them too?


This is Bronx. You haven't met him yet as he's quite camera shy. 


Lucky on the other hand, always hams it up for the camera! If I didn't know any better, I'd say he knew I was taking photos of him. Once Bronx saw Lucky do it, he was a bit more willing to be my muse. 



I bought these shoes from Rubi the other day. Again, I am trying to pump my wardrobe with colour. This is called Ox Blood. I almost bought a handbag this colour last week too so I think we'll be seeing a lot of it this season. So much so...


...that I could get a matching nail colour! Don't judge me for matching my nail polish and shoes. A trend all of my own perhaps? Do you do it?

See you soon! 

Ivory xx 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pooches!!