Monday, May 16, 2011

Germany

Watching Eurovision last night made me super nostalgic. This year it was hosted in Dusseldorf and before every contestant, they'd show a little clip from a random German town. Turns out we visited quite a few of them at the start of the year.

Visiting Germany was my favourite part of the trip. We hired a Mini Cooper and spent four days driving from Frankfurt to Innsbruck, Austria. In those four days I ate some of the best food in my life and witnessed the most beautiful scenery in the world. In light of Eurovision, I thought I'd show you some of the things I experienced in what I like to call 'real Germany'.

Enjoy.








I took thousands of photos (almost tens of thousands...no joke), so it was quite hard to choose just these seven. I hope some of these photos inspire you to get out there and start packing!

Lots of loving,

Ivory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing photographs, you're very talented!!
x