Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Latest Purchase

My loves!

I haven't posted for a week and I feel terrible! I've been taking photographs all week with the intention of posting but I just haven't had the time. I promise I'll never leave you for this long again!

I've also been spending a lot of my time doing some blog renovations that haven't always gone to plan (such as customising the size of my photos). I think/hope I've got the knack of it now.

So! I want to share with you something that I bought last weekend. When having breakfast on Sunday I walked past an op shop next door to see the most beautiful glass decanter in the window - for 5 dollars! I came back first thing on Monday morning and bought it. I had to have it.

The most charming part about it is the engraved whisky label around the neck.





Do you like it? I love it so much, and cannot wait to make it a show piece somewhere in the house. 

My boyfriend's Dad went back later that Monday to buy it for me for my birthday, and was shocked to see that someone had already bought it at that time in the morning! Haha I am a woman of my word! 

Also thank you to the people who are commenting on my posts. It's really nice to know that people are enjoying my posts :)

Love

Ivory x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you lucky girl, this is a beautiful piece. id love to have on just like it
:)
loving your blog by the way