Friday, May 27, 2011

Winter Break


Dearest reader of my blog,

today is the last day of semester 1. Two exams away I will be free to do as I please, as illustrated above. This winter break will be wet, windy and cold, but I will not let it be miserable. I have been given the gift of one and a half months of freedom, and I will not waste it. 

I plan to fill the break with things like slow cooking stews, taking a photography course, watching old movies under blankets and reading all the things I have wanted to read since university started. 

If living in London in the middle of winter taught me anything, it was that you shouldn't let bad weather stop you from doing what you love. This photo shows that, with me riding around Hyde Park in about five layers of clothing. I thought my nose was going to fall off, but it was one of the best experiences of my life. I have my Mister to thank for that.

Do tell me your plans for winter! Or even summer, wherever you are. I want to conspire ideas with you. 

All my love,

Ivory. 

No comments: