Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daily Outfit: Paris Edition

Dearest reader,

I keep looking through photos of my European trip. And by 'keep looking through' I mean I'm looking at them everyday. Several times a day even. Mister and I are very excited about new adventures, and I think I'm more in love with Europe than ever before, or even while I was there.

So without further ado, I present to you my only outfit photos from my European adventure. Nothing spectacular, nothing Vogue, nothing Sartorialist, just myself...in an outfit. I'm sure a lot of you have felt my pain when it comes to long-term trips. Being away for 3 months meant that I was very limited to what I wore. I wanted to look so chic is Paris (who am I fooling?!), but truth be told, working in London for the majority of the time meant that I had mostly packed shirts and pencil skirts. If only I could have my time again.

Enjoy!




Shirt: Barkins
Pleated skirt: Primark
Handbag: Barkins
Coat: Zara
Ballet Flats: Primark



Although it was the middle of Winter, and probably no more than 15 degrees, I kept stepping out in nothing more than skirts and dresses. Europeans everywhere thought I was mad, but this was the first sunshine I'd seen for months.

Pasty skin explained.

I've been rushing to finish an essay that I learnt is due in a few weeks time, not this Friday. That's the best news I've heard in ages!

Love love love,

Ivory xoxo

No comments: