Sunday, June 19, 2011

Eight Dollars

Dearest reader, 

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I'd discovered an op shop that I have lived near my whole life. It was an amazing discovery and since then I have been in twice. As a little treat for finishing exams, I bought this dress for a whole $8, which is about 6 euros. It's perfectly lady-like and the best part is that it isn't straight off a rack.

This morning I went to the market and the gym, and have been lounging around reading the paper all afternoon. It's nice not to have anything to do. Tonight Mister and I are going out for a Korean BBQ with some friends of ours. Have you ever had a Korean BBQ? You cook your own food over a charcoal grill. It's lots of fun! 



Dress: St Vincent de Paul op shop
Belt: Vintage Levi's
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

The weather has been really funny here is Melbourne (as per usual!). Today it was warm enough to wear this dress even though it's the middle of Winter.

I know I keep saying this but I've stopped wearing foundation and my skin is a million times better. In this photo I'm only wearing blush and mascara. I've been using Aesop on my skin for about two months now and I'm really happy. I'm going to keep buying it.




I'm so happy to be on holidays. 

Lots of love, 

Ivory xx 

No comments: