Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daily Outfit: Warm Winter's Day

I'm still here! I hope you haven't forgotten about me! The need to post something has been looming over my head for the past week or so, and when it feels like another thing on my to do list, it just shouldn't be forced.

I've been worrying for days about losing my "blogging mojo", or that I'm just really boring at the moment and have nothing interesting to say. Yesterday I went to the gym and suddenly I'm back to my old self. Bless you, endorphins.

I've been wearing lots of shirts lately. They're so versatile that you can wear them with anything. Here's how I wore one today:



Shirt: Rob Paynter
Skirt: Laura Ashley
Bag: Collete Accesories
Flats: Rubi Shoes

Notice how my shoes and bag are the same colour? I know, I know, it's awesome.



You'll have to excuse the stupid expression on my face. Those of you who have hung out here for a while will know that I've been madly searching for a DKNY watch I fell in love with. One of my best friends told me that I could get a similar watch from ASOS, and it was on sale! Ta da!


Watch: ASOS
Bracelet: Tiffany and Co.
Ring: Galeries Lafayette, Paris
Rose gold ring: Present from my Grandmother. I never took it off and lost it one day, years ago. Dad only just found it and returned it to me :)

How have you all been? I've missed you!

Love,

Miss Ivory

No comments: