Saturday, June 25, 2011

Daily Outfit: Big Red

You have to believe me when I say I’ve been meaning to post all week. I have a backlog of photos and just when I get the chance to put them up, I have no internet! This week has been very manic. For the past three days I’ve been helping with the move into a new apartment. It’s been worth it but I’m exhausted and slighty anti-social. Tonight I am having dinner with my best friends at a small Italian restaurant in the City. I can't wait to see them now that exams are over.
This is what I wore this morning when doing a coffee run. You know when you love something so much that you wear it to death? That’s what I did with this skirt. I saw it hanging on a rack in a thrift store last year and fell in love with it. I lived in it at the time, but now it just languishes in my wardrobe. 

I wore it today with one of Mister’s band t-shirts. Phoenix is one of my favourite bands and I’m very glad he bought this tee at their concert last year so that I can wear it whenever I want!



Bag: Coach
Belt: Levi's
Skirt: Footscray Savers
T-Shirt: Phoenix concert
Shoes: Rubi Shoes




I can't believe it's still this warm in the middle of winter! It's very strange. I'm wearing lip stain today which I think is a great alternative to lipstick. I'll post about it soon! Hope you're all happy and healthy.
Lots of love,
Ivory

No comments: