Sunday, July 17, 2011

Daily Outfit: Coffee Run

Hello darlings!

How has your weekend been? I finished work at 4am this morning, but I am making apple crumble tonight and am somehow still deliriously happy.

I've been lusting after a nice thick jumper for as long as I can remember. I'm a bit fickle with money though. I've seen so many lovely cable knits this winter, but just couldn't justify spending $100 on it. I am a uni student after all! My problem was solved this weekend when my best friend and I went op shopping and I found this beautiful coral jumper for only $6, which is about 4 Euro! Now that's what I call a bargain.



Jumper: Savers
Shirt: Mister's 
Jeans: Miss Sixty
Shoes: Corelli
Purse: Wayne Cooper
Watch: ASOS




I love these shoes so much that I've worn them to death. They're comfortable, not too high, and go with everything! If you haven't got a pair of nude heels already, you must. You won't regret it. 



Thanks for stopping by!

Love love love,

Ivory

No comments: