Monday, July 11, 2011

Daily Outfit: Sister Edition

Dear reader,

I want you to meet someone special; my sister. Let's call her Blondie.

My sister and I are very different. Aesthetically opposite, she blonde and tanned, we also have very different interests too. All of these differences are only pronounced by the fact that she is six years younger than me. Blondie and I are yet to forge that famous bond between all sisters, and I look forward to the day that we do. That's why when we went shopping the other day it was extra special. She ended up buying a beautiful terracotta coloured top that I myself was eyeing off! I just had to snap her in it. Her braces are coming off next month too. Isn't she beautiful?





Top: Forever New
Jeans: Jay Jays
Boots: Jane Debster



I was lucky enough to take these a few days ago while the weather was still nice. It's been overcast and raining since then.

All my love,

Ivory

No comments: