Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dublin

Hello! 

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. It's been raining a lot here lately, which makes documenting my outfits near impossible! So instead, here is a photo from the day we spent in Dublin. Today I went op shopping with my best friend and found so many amazing things. I think it helped with my blogging mojo. I can't wait to show you. 

Dublin was freezing when we were there in February. So sunny and gorgeous, but I was chilled to the bone. I was so cold that I went into Zara and bought a coat that was on sale. Trench coats are pretty useless against the cold. They should call them wind breakers. 


Coat: MNG Barcelona
Scarf: Venetian market
Top: Zara
Dress: Thrifted
Stockings: Boots
Bag: Primark
Boots: Primark

I love this bag from Primark, but it was so poorly made that it fell apart while we were away. I haven't been able to fix it :( 


I'm making apple crumble this weekend too. It's the perfect winter dessert. I can't wait to watch Mister's face when he tries it.


By the bye, I hate Guinness.

Ivory

No comments: