Sunday, August 14, 2011

$5 pants




Top: Zara
Pants: Australian Red Cross charity store, Toorak.
Shoes: Lipstick
Handbag: Birthday present
Sunglasses: Mister's Ray Bans
Watch: ASOS




Anyone who knows me will know that I hate pants. They're always so cruel to my pear-shaped bottom in ways that skirts never are.

Yesterday while waiting for a tram I saw this rack of $5 clothing outside of a charity shop. I saw these pants and bought them without even trying them on. I've been looking for some on ASOS and they were pretty much the same.

When I put them on at home they fitted me perfectly. Not the most feminine pants in the world, but I like to look at them in a 1930s way, when women first started wearing pants. High-waisted, comfy, pleated, gorgeous.

Ivory loves you xx

5 comments:

maria said...

Wow amazing!

http://mariagolov.blogspot.com/

.Porcelaine. said...

Vintage clothes are absolutely awesome! ur trousers are amazing :) cool blog, dear. check out mine please xx

http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

Lidiya said...

Those pants are so so gorgeous and for just $5! WOW! Amazing buy :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

catssaymeow said...

My god, those pants look amazing on you. I also have issues fitting pants... love all the pleated peg leg styles doing the rounds, but unfortunately they make my behind look the size of the back of a bus :(

Le Fanciulle said...

Ok a few things- I've been obsessing over grey & yellow for ages and you have done it SO WELL! (I'm jealous!)
Also- those pants are so flattering! I love the pleats. And who doesn't like a bargain :)

Thanks for checking out our blog! I love yours!

xx S