Sunday, August 21, 2011

Daily Outfit: Linen







Hi Dolls,

you might have seen me wearing a linen blazer lately, and this is the matching skirt. A linen skirt suit? How 80s! The verdict's out on this skirt because of the conservative length, but I like the way it flicks around my knees when I walk.

Top: Sportsgirl
Skirt: Thrifted from Mother
Shoes: Payless Shoes

Almost two years on, and I'm still madly in love with these shoes I bought from Payless Shoes. I think they look a bit like the Miu Miu ones that are popular at the moment, and they're just so comfortable.

It was so sunny today I could barely keep my eyes open in these photos! I think it's time for another pair of sunglasses. Off to Sportsgirl it is!

Hope you've all had wonderful weekends.

Lots of love,

Ivory.

4 comments:

Kel said...

Great fresh ensemble. You're getting ready for spring, I see?!


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

cherry ripe time

Le Fanciulle said...

If you get sick of this skirt, you know where to send it!

xx S

PS- now following! :) and i mean that in a totally non-spam way! hahaha

Carly Findlay said...

Hello
So lovely meeting you yesterday. And I love your style - the outfits on this blog are amazing.
Carly

Bonnie Friday said...

Gorgeous outfit! Super summery. You are getting me really excited about some warmer weather!

xx