Saturday, August 13, 2011

Daily Outfit: Summer Trending





Blazer: Howard Showers. Mum's from the 80s.
Top: Luca and Marc
Skirt: Thrifted from Footscray Savers (second-hand superstore)
Shoes: Payless Shoes
Belt: Vintage Levi's




Hello dolls.

Those of you have followed me for a while will know that I'm a firm believer in the art of bluffing, and by that I mean looking incredible on a budget. I like to buy magazines like Shop Til You Drop, highlight key seasonal trends, and then raid my wardrobe and local op shops. 

We Aussies are coming up to Spring and things like bright colours, white blazers and flared pants are all predicted to be huge. I put this look together using a skirt and top that I already had, and an old linen jacket my mother had from the 80s that had been languishing in the back of my wardrobe. I've been looking for ways to wear it so I'm glad white is back with a vengeance. 

Hope you beauties are all having lovely weekends. Thanks for your gorgeous comments.

Love, 

Ivory xx 

6 comments:

Sara B. C. said...

Beautiful colourblocking outfit. I especially like the blazer. Is it linen? I'm in love with white blazers ♥

http://beindiebetrendy.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Phuong said...

beautiful color combination!

Travel in Style

Phuong said...

beautiful color combination!

Travel in Style

Miss Bias said...

Cute outfit. Love the red skirt.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Salha said...

I love your pleated skirt!! The colour is just amazing! :)

P.s. U are Welcome to check out my fashion blog!

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Carly Findlay said...

I adore these colours together. I love how you mix vintage and new. I also love Shop mag!