Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daily Outfit: University



Linen blazer: Mother's from the 80s
Dress: Circa Vintage sale
Jeans: Sportsgirl
Shoes: thrifted Salvatore Ferragamo
Bag: 18th birthday present. Wish I could tell you where from but no labelling!





Hello babes.

Things are finally heating up in Melbourne which means I can start wearing dresses again! Albeit, with jeans underneath. Like I said in their original post, these jeans are so comfortable, it's like wearing leggings.

Here is what I wore to university today, shot by the wonderful Laska. I've never tried white on white before, but like the results! Us Melburnians love our black and you have to understand that it's very hard for us to try any other colour combination!

I got this dress a few years ago. It's falling apart, and is slightly reminiscent of a crocheted table cloth, but I love it, and somehow it always draws compliments.

A grossly oversized bag is necessary too if you want to look stylish while carrying around six books. The last time I tried to free carry this many books I smashed my iPhone. It's either this or a backpack ladies.

Thanks so much for being here. I am loving reading your comments and promise to check out each of your blogs!

Lots of love,

Miss Ivory xoxo

9 comments:

Sara B. C. said...

Wow, this outfit is amazing! You look stunning! I love the crochet top and the white blazer is so chich and elegant.

http://beindiebetrendy.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Camylla Leonardi said...

LOVE your outfit! you look lovelie!

Such a cute blog, Follow each other? <3

Lots of Love,
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Martina said...

omg but you look gorgeous!!!! seriously, I'm happily surprised of your style and natural beauty, your make up and hair style is simple yet elegant and matches perfectly your ouftit. how great is your yellow bag??? xx

Catherine @ The Spring said...

Dear Miss Ivory,

I just 'discovered' your blog and love your sense of shape and colour! I wish students at my university up in Brisbane were showing up looking more like this... I've seen enough board shorts and dirty thongs to last me a lifetime!
- Catherine at The Spring
www.thespringblog.com

Prêt-à-Penser said...

I absolutely LOVE the yellow bag!
Great job girll

love,
WWW.PRETPENSER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Lidiya said...

I adore this outfit - your blazer is gorgeous and I just love the bright colour of your bag, beautiful =)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Ivory said...

Sara - Glad you think so! Who knew a table cloth dress could be so chic ;)

Camylla - Thanks for your comment! Love your personal style :)

Martina - I've been following you for months! Your outfits always blow me away :D Thanks for your comment xx

Catherine - Haha you poor thing! I hate board shorts and thongs too! Your blog has some great photos :)

Prêt-à-Penser - Thanks for your comment. I love your blog. Hope you had a good time in the US x

Lidiya - Thanks for commenting! Browsing your blog now. I love your fringe :)

Nimue said...

Love this outfit! And the bag is sooooo pretty! too bad you don't knwo where it's from :)

Sianna said...

The yellow bag is such a nice accent for the outfit.

chocolate-sarcasm.blogspot.com