Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daily Outfit: Work Edition

Darling reader,

one of my favourite things about working on a Friday night is that I get to look at all of the outfits that people are wearing. I get a lot of my inspiration from the girls who come into work and the best part is that I see what lots of current trends are.

Unfortunately for me I am limited to what I wear when I am at work. For us it's all about black, black and more black. However, I can try to make it my own, and this is what I came up with this Friday night. In case you can't tell already, I'm a girl who's all about her classics.



Suede shoes: Diana Ferrari
Suede belt: Vintage
Earrings: Diva
Lipstick: Rimmel 'Intense Pink'
Dress: I made it from a basic pattern when I was into sewing a few years ago. Has fundamental flaws such as being fastened at the front by Velcro. Oh well!



Thanks for all of your comments! I'm having a great time getting to know you and your blogs.

Love, 

Ivory

13 comments:

Rogerio Rinaldi e Glorinha Rinaldi said...

We love your blog and we're following.
Glorinha and Rogerio Rinaldi
Creators Earring Amethyst and pyramids.
Kiss Glorinha Suber.
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com

Irene's Closet said...

This dress is stunning :)

x*
www.ireneccloset.com

I'm a girl said...

Beautiful!

Shelby said...

i think that the dress looks great. such a nice shape to it. im following your blog now!

http://asimplefate.blogspot.com/

TALI said...

Thank you for your IFB Friendship. love your blog and you look very pretty with that dress!following!

http://unzippedfashion.blogspot.com/
xx
tali

vintage process said...

Great look! I love it!!

Fashionistable said...

What a fabulous dress. You look great. Xxxx

Kel said...

This is such a sophisticated outfit.

love it.

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

talking closet camaraderie

Fashion Translated said...

Love your name!!

Cute outfit!

Fashion Translated

XYRYL AMOR said...

Love the vintage belt.
Fashion speed, Miss Ivory.... fashion speed,

xoxo

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Nice post, love the photos!
Bookmarked,
see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
you might like it :)

catssaymeow said...

I can't believe you made that dress. Sometimes I wish I could sew, but alas I would have no time to do it...

Jo said...

Hello Miss Ivory. It was lovely to meet you last Saturday at the fashion bloggers networking afternoon put on by the lovely Lady Melbourne. I enjoyed your company on the drive home You look nothing short of stunning in every photo. You Rock!