Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Day at the Beach

Today the weather in Melbourne has been amazing. Like the rest of the city, we jumped on a tram and headed for the beach.




Mister usually pays when we go out, so today I treated him a nice lunch with some surprise oysters!






We're not like other couples because we get really dressed up to go to the beach. Mister wore his favourite new blazer and I wore this floral dress which I will show you more of tomorrow!

Yesterday I caught up with some fellow Melbourne bloggers and had a good chat to some fabulous ladies like Miss Bias and Lady Melbourne. It was great to finally meet some other people and get out from behind my computer and camera!

Hope you've all had great weekends.

Lots of love,

Ivory xoxo

3 comments:

Miss Bias said...

Hi Miss Ivory

It was a gorgeous day today. A little windy but just beautiful clear blue skies and plenty of sunshine. It was great to catch up with you too yesterday. I look forward to the next event.

The photos in this post are fantastic. Yes, we need to see more of that dress. You look great.

Miss Bias : )

Damar Rivillo said...

what a great photos... I wish to be there

Alessia Pearl said...

Love all your outfits. I am following. You can follow me on
http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/
http://alessiascues.blogspot.com/