Thursday, August 4, 2011

Daily Outfit: Hey Big Spender

Hello dolls!

Next to my gym is a Sportsgirl and before every workout I go in there for a quick snoop. I guess sooner or later I was going to drop some cash and yesterday that's exactly what I did! $119 to be exact. Just so you know, that's a copious amount of money for me.

However! I consider what I bought an investment, a staple if you will, and I never buy anything new so this was an infrequent treat.



Blazer: Thrifted 
Top: Sportsgirl
Jeans: Sportsgirl 'Stevie' jeans
Heels: Tony Bianco





It's the middle of winter here but we've had a heat wave this week and everyone's moods have lifted significantly! 

These jeans are ridiculously comfortable. They're the ones I've been waiting for. Well worth the $100! I bought this blazer a few years ago from Savers. I love a good blazer and this one looks good with everything. 

Thank you everyone for all of your lovely comments! I'm so happy you're enjoying the blog. 

Lots of love, 

Ms Ivory 

4 comments:

style point said...

hi, very nice blog.love that green on u!

Jessie said...

Love your green top and blazer! You look stunning and stylish in this outfit. Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Miss Bias said...

Oh, I love that blazer. The colours and checks are great. If the jeans fit right and are comfy, then the pennies were worth it.

Miss Bias

Michelle's Style File said...

The jeans are perfect on you- great pick : )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com