Monday, August 1, 2011

June Surprises

These are some new possessions of mine that I am very excited about and want to show you!


(Canon macro lens)

I've wanted this lens for such a long time. Last week I finally decided to buy it - and so did Mister as a surprise present for me! Uh oh. I felt so bad when I ruined the surprise. Luckily I returned mine and am keeping his. Isn't he the best? Happy days! 


(T.B.N. 'Fluoro Orange')

Orange nail polish is massive at the moment. I can't really afford the O.P.I. one so I jumped on this colour when I saw it for $3 at a pharmacy sale. I keep looking down at my hands. I hope I can make this bottle last until Summer!


(Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo wedges)

The best find of all! I got these for $7.50 when looking for black heels at the op shop near university. I've wanted a pair of Salvatore Ferragamos for ages but there's no way I could drop $450 on a pair of heels! Not yet anyway. They're not the classic style, but I'm just so proud of myself for finding them. They're in mint condition too. Yay!


Love,

Ivory

3 comments:

Vasu said...

Love ur finds, indeed ur nail colour is amazing. It looks so good. Love the shoes too, amazing finds, love the heel of it.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

two birds said...

i love that nail polish color! it's also pretty cute that you both bought that lens...he must know you very well!

True said...

lovelovelove the nailcolor!


- True


http://itstrued.blogspot.com/