Monday, August 22, 2011

My Beauty Secret

Ladies, I'm about to change your lives.

If it's one beauty product that I cannot, and will not, live without, it's mascara. It performs like nothing else and doesn't cost as much as a high quality foundation.

After a soul destroying day at uni last week, I went shopping with the intention of buying the most expensive and luxurious mascara I could find. Dior? Heck yes! YSL? Even better! However, when it came to deciding I ran back to what I knew: trusty old Max Factor.

Why? In my opinion Max Factor make some of the best mascara ever. Don't believe me?






Oh yes. Mamma didn't give me these lashes, I bought them for $24. I recommend False Lash Effect in particular because it has a better brush than their other ones.

In return for me posting close-ups of myself without make up, you have to buy some, okay!

Ivory xoxo

4 comments:

margaritats said...

amazing blog and you look so pretty!

Joanna K. said...

I just found your blog, it's very nice really I love it!
Check out mine I'd love your opinion!!

Kisses

Lidiya said...

These photos are gorgeous, you have super pretty eyes (and your lashes look awesome!) :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Norah said...

gorgeous eye colour! im amazed!