Thursday, September 1, 2011

Daily Outfit: Pussy Bow

Dearest reader, 

before I got struck down with yet another cold, I managed to do some charity store raiding and found some wonderful things. This blouse and brand new pair of heels are amongst the things I bought. The shoes only cost me $10 and the blouse was the most expensive thing at $18!

I wouldn't normally wear anything like this, but I'm glad I bought this blouse because I think the colour is gorgeous. This is what I wore last night to see a movie with Mister's mother. I'd call her my mother in law but I don't like Mister would like that very much! 






Blouse: Thrifted Fletcher Jones
Jeans: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Thrifted
Watch: ASOS


Thanks to my super talented brother for taking these photos.

Welcome to all my new readers and thanks so much for your beautiful comments! It's back to bed with me.

Love,

Ivory xx

9 comments:

Nimue said...

Love pussy bow shirts!and the colour is indeed lovely!

Martina said...

the color is beautiful indeed! it's a rich and creamy blue and it goes perfectly with the tone of your skin and hair. and congratulations to your blother too! these photos are really good

Alexandra said...

I seriously LOVE that blouse! The colour, the bow details, everything. What an amazing find, and you styled it beautifully!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

Lauren said...

I adore your blouse! I love pussy bow blouses but have never brought one as I'm concerned it'll look too business-y but yours looks amazing on.

NRC♥ said...

That blouse is perfection.
Following

NRC ♥

Kel said...

I love pussy bows too. So much I actually feature one in my current post as well!

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

leather shorts and blue houses

Michelle's Style File said...

Gorgeous blouse!!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Kheira said...

love your shirt :)

www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Love the pussy bow blouse.

Christie

|Blog|Facebook|Twitter|Tumblr|