Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Daily Outfit: Latest Thrift

Hello readers!

When I go thrift shopping, I focus on colours, especially with summer around the corner. Size and shape can come later. When I saw this long white dress on the hanger I didn't let its size put me off.

It's slightly too big around the waist but honestly ladies, there's nothing that a belt can't do! So if you guys find something that doesn't fit like a glove, don't sweat it, you can alter it later. $20 well spent for charity.

Thanks to my beautiful sister for taking these photos.

Ivory xoxo





WHAT I'M WEARING:

Bracelet: Lovisa direct outlet. $3!
Dress: Local charity store (Vinnies for my Australian lovers)
Shoes: Payless Shoes
Belt: Levi



17 comments:

Miss Kwong said...

i love your beautiful look, really classy!!! u are stunning.

follow u now!

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

Maddie Claire Beau said...

the white looks great. so popular at the moment. you wouldn't ever know it's too big because of the belt. I do the same with thrifted clothing, works wonders!

great to find another melbourne girl. thanks for your comment on my post. I'm following you now.

http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com/

Dandy-Doll said...

This dress is stunning and so unic. You wear it perfectly!!

xoxo

http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

Joyce said...

Wow your dress is gorgeous, I love how it has the buttons :)

Veronica Popoiacu said...

such a great white dress! love it and love your photos! well done !
http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

Damar Rivillo said...

okkk I loveeee this dreees the back is amazing... nice blog I follow U...

Raquel T.G. said...

The back is amaaazing!! and also the bracelet :):)

My 2 Pesos said...

It is beautiful!! (:

Lauren said...

Lovisa direct outlet?! Where at?
Such a pretty dress, I love shopping at Vinnies...especially their half off sales.

Memorable said...

beautiful dress and great shoes!

Nicole said...

Great outfit! The back of the dress is amazing!
Thanks for your comment!

Danii said...

oh my, I adore your dress! Especially the back. Such a cool design. You wear it well :)

Romwe Online said...

the feeling is great! And you look great! It really suites your characters…one word for this,perfect!!you are so beautiful,,charming smiles
romwe streetfashion blog, pay a visit? kisses

Miss Bias said...

Just love this dress. The back straps are fantastic. Cute bracelet too.

Miss Bias

alicia said...

amazing dress! xoxo

devil's in the detail. said...

lovely detailing on the back of that dress

Nicole said...

This is an amazing outfit - love it! (: