Saturday, October 8, 2011

Daily Outfit: Weekend Away Edition

I'm back! Thanks to my amazing followers for not disowning me. You'll have to excuse my absence - I sort of just fell off the blogging horse.

A few weeks ago I went on a holiday along the Great Ocean Road. We had a great time, and I spent the weekend in the most inappropriate clothes I could think of!





I am wearing:

Top: Cotton On
Shirt: Stolen from sister
Skirt: Thrifted Anthea Crawford. Only cost me about $9, and the orange colour is right on trend!
Bag: Sportsgirl
Belt: Vintage Levi
Sandals: K-Mart
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl

This necklace was given to my grandmother when she turned 16 and she then gave it to me on my 18th birthday. It is probably one of the most precious things I own. I can't believe I waited this long to wear it.



Lots of love,

Ivory xoxo

11 comments:

Amanda said...

u are so chic!

Sara B. C. said...

It was worth the waiting :) . You look gorgeous, and indeed, the necklace is amazing. I can't believe it's so old and it looks incredible. I'm not a big fan of jewellery, but I would love to wear a necklace like that.

Be Indie, Be Trendy

xoxo

Nimue said...

Love this look!love the colour combo of you bag and skirt! only such a shame that we can't see you shoes :(

xxx

Miss Bias said...

Glad to see you back online. Loving this outfit. You look great. Nice pop of colour.

Miss Bias

Michelle's Style File said...

I really love this skirt! Great colour, fabulous fit.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY

Maria said...

You look so stunning! I love your blog, your style is impeccable and your photos are fabulous!
Would you like to follow each-other?
xoxo
Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com
p.s: Thanks for the comment, you made my day!

Jo said...

I love this outfit. Beautiful girl. Great blog.

Candice said...

I love the outfit! So pretty and the orange is the perfect pop of color! :)

Joyce said...

Your skirt is so colorful and pretty! I love your necklace :)

Joana Sá said...

Hi dear
Thanks for your comment
Love this outfit, your necklace is gorgeous

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Julieta said...

wow!! you look fabulous, I really love your outfit and that necklace is really beautiful, plus I love jewelry with history :), I'm following you on your blog, you're making an amazing job here.
Thanks for commenting on my blog ♥

www.vjuliet.com